Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Peeker..why are you in my dreams

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Quikman's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    Well I hade one of the weirdest dream last night..

    I dreamt I was laying home and sleeping and I wake up because someone is doing some sounds on the floor so I wake up look down and there peeker lies and tells me to look under the ebd cause he found a Gnome there shoveling gold [img]confused.gif[/img] ...it gets weirder ..I look down and I see the little Gnome run away and I go back to bed only to feel some poking in my back so I go up and the cat is chasing the gnome ..so I save the gnome and starts to talk to it in the toilett..then I go back to bed and I wake up..

    so Peeker..what the hell..it cause you always post pics of your self all the time [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    and this sient the first time I have hade some of you guys in any of my dreams.... [img]confused.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    you need to quit it with the acid before bed, man! [img]eek.gif[/img]


    either that, or I think you have a crush! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Hey, at least it wasn't a wet dream! Or...is there something you're not telling us...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •